The First Listings Marketing Group, LLC
 Home > News & Articles > 09/26/05  
Click Here For A Free
Search Engine Optimization Consultation


As Featured In...
Search Engine Guide

MSN adCenter Update

09/26/05

MSN's own pay per click advertising system is nearly ready to make its US debut. Though the system is already used in the France and Singapore markets, the United States' interface has yet to reach beyond a select group of invited BETA testers. The product, branded as MSN adCenter now has a homepage and published reports suggest that the doors will be opened for current testers to invite the general public to participate on October 17th. This limited release population will account for 25% of MSN search advertising during the first months of the program while the remaining 75% of search advertising will continue to be serviced by competing PPC provider, Overture. A New York Times article reports that the Overture advertising will be fully phased out by next spring as the current agreement between parent companies Microsoft and Yahoo expires June 2006.

Looking for a way to add value to your website visitors' experience? Add these articles to your site. First Listings offers a unique news and article datafeed that allows webmasters to easily link to the latest industry news and online marketing tips. Click here for the code!