Search Engine Rankings for August Released
New search engine rankings are out from the monthly surveys conducted at ComScore Networks. ComScore Networks now says that in August 2005, the top five search engines were:
• Google completed 37.3% of searches
• Yahoo! completed 29.7% of searches
• MSN / Microsoft Search completed 15.8% of searches
• AOL Search completed 9.6% of searches
• Ask Jeeves completed 6% of searches
Google increased it`s usage percentages by moving up 1.2% from July 2005 while Yahoo! usage declined 0.8%.
Looking for a way to add value to your
website visitors' experience? Add these
articles to your site. First Listings offers
a unique news and article datafeed that
allows webmasters to easily link to the
latest industry news and online marketing
tips. Click here
for the code!